Garden City Needs a Climbing Arborist
We are looking for a climbing arborist interested in a career with an established and growing local company.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have minimum 2 years climbing experience with both spurless and spur climbing
- Have a valid BC driver’s licence with good driving record
- Have demonstrable skills and knowledge in proper pruning techniques
- Be professional and respectful with clients and coworkers
- Have experience leading jobs and crews
- Be willing and capable of working outdoors in all weather
- Be focused on safe work practices at all times
- Be always willing to learn
- ISA or ITA certification an asset
This is a position for the right person with the right company. We provide a positive and supportive work culture that values every member of the team.
We offer extended medical and dental benefits, competitive wages and skills training opportunities.
ABOUT GARDEN CITY:
Garden City Tree and Landscape is a growing, local company owned and operated by Chris Stansfield and Colin Eaton. Together, the two owners have over 30-years experience working landscapes throughout the Greater Victoria area.
Chris and Colin believe that great work requires great people. They actively invest in developing and training the Garden City team to understand the importance of quality over quantity, the value of paying attention to every detail and the impact of taking pride in everything they do—and it shows in their work!